How is your credit?
Excellent Credit (FICO: 750 - 850)
All these statements are true for you: I have had a loan or credit card for at least 5 years
- I have a credit card with a credit limit greater than $10,000
- I have NEVER been more than 60 days late on a credit card, medical bill or loan payment
- I have never declared bankruptcy
» Please check out Excellent Credit Credit Cards
Good Credit - Above Average Credit (FICO: 700 - 749)
All these statements are true for you: I have had a loan or credit card for three years or more
- I have had a credit card with a limit above $5,000
- I have not been more than 60 days late on any credit card, medical bill, or loan payment in the last year
» Please check out Good Credit Credit Cards
Fair Credit - Credit That Needs Some Improvement (FICO: 640 - 699)
All these statements are true for you: I currently have or have had a U.S. loan or credit card
- My credit limit on a current credit card, if any, is less than $5,000
- I may have been late on more than one credit card, medical bill, or loan payment in the last six months
» Please check out Fair Credit Credit Cards
Poor or Bad Credit - Limited Credit History (FICO: 350 - 639)
At a minimum all of these statements are true for you. Please note these are minimum requirements and meeting these criteria does not guarantee approval.
- I have had my own credit card for less than three years or never had one
- I have a limited credit history, for example I am a student, or new to the country, or a young person working for a living, or I have been an authorized user on someone else`s credit card
- I have a valid credit score that can be found at one of the major credit reporting companies.
(In some cases, a valid credit report is sufficient to be eligible for a credit card.)
» Please check out Bad Credit Credit Cards